1. The blackberry... this is a dangerous one. It keeps you connected with texts, emails and even facebook! Once you go here there's no going back!

2. The ipod... now this one I can't blame him for. It's a worldwide craze and I love it too!

3. The laptop. Thank goodness for this one... he couldn't be an MBA student without it!

4. The webcam. Ray and Diane got this for us for Christmas and we LOVE it! (Although I've heard the chances of them visiting us have now exponentially decreased since they "see" us all the time.) Truly it's been really fun to video chat with friends and family. It's almost like being in the same room with them! If you don't have google video chat yet, download it today!

6. Last but not least, my personal nemesis, the Playstation 3. Now granted it can play bluerays... but who buys those at $30 a pop? My house is now a war zone with the latest and greatest Call of Duty 5.

I must admit that if I leave my phone at home I feel like I've left without my right leg. I feel so disconnected without it. Would you call that "withdrawals"?
Anyway, here's to living in 2009! We can't live without this stuff!
4 comments:
It's hard to compete with technology when it comes to Heyman men. I could do without the video games but that only reveals my age. :) You didn't believe the New York Times article regarding our visits decreasing because of ichat? haha We would still LOVE to visit, but are grateful we can G-chat in the mean time.
Hey...they still haven't made it to San Antonio! :) When do we get to chat with you guys?
it has to be a genetic trait...or maybe just an excuse they use to justify their expensive purchases! we do love the webchat though!
Hey girl.. don't get me started on the Call of Duty craze. Brett plays it on the Xbox... 24-7 if he could. We even had to travel with it back to AZ last month. I guess if we ever make it there to visit, we can leave the boys with the game cube and go shopping!!!!
Post a Comment