These first pics are of us after attending the Young Women's General Meeting in Salt Lake at the Conference Center. Some very inspiring messages were shared and it was amazing to be there with all women and girls. After the meeting we took over, literally, the nearest Little Ceasar's and drank soda out of the foam cups they use for dipping sauce (they didn't have real cups). We had such a blast.
This was mutual last week. The girls suprised us leaders with an April Fool's activity (with the help of our President, Maria). We all thought we were showing up for a scripture chase when they had actually planned a surprise birthday and going away/baby celebration for Michelle and I. I felt so special! I'm telling you, these girls are absolutely incredible.
Here's Michelle and one of our beehives, K. She's moving out of our ward and we will miss her dearly. She is so great at connecting with the girls, not to mention how adorable she is pregnant (she's due on the 25th of this month)!
And the birthday cake... We pretended to blow out the candles since nobody had matches.
I'm so grateful for these ladies. They constantly brighten my life. I love it.
1 comment:
oh how fun! I can not believe that girl is due this month. She looks amazing. I bet the girls love having you as their leader.
Post a Comment