Tuesday, May 12, 2009

80's Movie Trivia

OK, quick, where do you recongnize this car from?

CORRECT, Doc and Marty McFly used this car (a "Dolerean") to travel back in time! Don't you love Back to the Future? There are so many fun 80's movies that helped define my childhood dreams. I remember burying treasures in my backyard so I could discover them like Goonies; I remember practicing karate with my friends thinking I was Karate Kid; I recall going on adventures like Indiana Jones, using a light saber like Luke Skywalker, saying "Cowabunga" like a Ninja Turtle, and pretending I was a GhostBuster.


I also remember thinking how cool I was the first time I held onto a car while skateboarding like Marty.


Did you know that ever since I saw Back to the Future as a 5-6 yr old, I've wanted that tricked out Toyota truck McFly drives his chick in? Do you remember how cool that truck was back then???







Well, I just got my truck back from the shop after putting the Back to the Future package on it! Best part: It was free!


Next up, the Transformers "Ironhide" black GMC truck.

2 comments: