Sunday, June 28, 2009

Four Score and 11 Years Ago...

....I met Ryan Seastrand at a BYU dance thrown on the first day of BYU summer semester, 1998. Due to our similar interests and complimenting personalities, we became instant friends. Due to our similar physical appearance (5'9" height, brown hair, blue eyes...etc), people assume we are brothers or at least cousins. In fact, after my mission I ran in to Ryan's freshmen year roomate and he thought I was Ryan.




Ryan and I have stayed close throughout the years. One of the things that I enjoy most about him is we have entered the same stages of life at the same time. Its not a coincidence, being that our birthdays are 2 weeks apart. Ryan and I started at BYU at the same time, we both went to Brazil on our missions at the same time, we returned to BYU, sold pest control in SoCal, graduated, entered the workforce, and got married a few months apart last year. We got together when he was in town twice in the last month.....
Good stuff.

2 comments:

becky said...

woa! that just brought me back 11 years ago seeing you two together.

loved freshman year!

Tim and Jennifer said...

You guys seriously look like twins!