Saturday, July 4, 2009

Free-style Campin'

Last week we went camping with The Free's: my aunt, uncle and 2 cousins. Friday night we went to Wyatt and Courtney's reception with our truck all loaded up to get our camp on. Directly after the reception we headed up to the campsite at Smith & Moorehouse resevoir (I showed up to the campsite in a dress... who does that?).

Cur and Brian headed out early in the morning to fish in tubes at the lake. Brian caught 19 fish in just a few hours. It wasn't as much of a success for Cur as far as fishing goes (he caught 3), but he was able to enjoy these beautiful views:




Here's Brian and Jenn on the supermoto. Camping wouldn't be complete without some kind of off-road action.


And the classic shot of us. We have so many of these.


I wish I could fall asleep anywhere like Cur. This cracks me up.


The Free's. They're good stuff. It's been so nice to spend more time with them since we live so close!


Cousin Mal. BB guns are also a must when camping. I wish I had a pic of Colt shootin 'em up.
An upward view from our campsite. Gorgeous.

5 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Is he really asleep in that pic? That is talent! I love that you showed up in a dress.

Candace Heyman said...

He's really asleep. My cousins thought it was so funny Colton probably took 10 photos of him. Incredible huh?

Jenny said...

that looks gorgeous. i can't believe curtis fell asleep like that. we have a pic somewhere of him asleep at our wedding reception. that is a serious talent.

Brett and Colene said...

How fun! Curtis sleeping is pretty hilarious:)

Chelsea said...

What a beautiful campsite! Those trees are amazing!