Unless his name is Curtis Heyman. Then you can teach him to fish and he will give his fish away.
So its a pretty well known fact that I hate seafood. Not just fish, ANYTHING that comes from water (lobster, oysters....blah). A few weeks ago someone in my ward said "hey, if you ever catch a fish and don't want it, give it to us!". Of course I took that as a challenge and since then, I've handed out some healthy sized fish to members in my ward. The best part is they LOVE it! I show up at their door and say "Hey, I caught this big fish about 1/2 hour ago and thought you and your family might enjoy cooking it up." Its a lot of fun and people get really excited about eating fresh trout out of the Provo River.
Bon Appetit!
4 comments:
I'm like you Canadace. The only fish I'll eat is tuna fish that comes from a can. When I was a kid, I use to like fish sticks, but for some reason, I don't like it anymore.
Don't bring it to me...I'm with you- I hate all that fishy stuff that comes from the water too!
Looks like a good catch though. So pretty there:)
Must have been the red hat
Thanks for taking my hubby along. He has had a great time on the Provo with you!
Post a Comment