Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's a......


BOY!!!!


The polls were right and we couldn't be more excited! I'll post the ultrasound pics when we get back in town but for now, we wanted to share the news. You should've seen Curtis's face light up when it showed up boy. It was priceless. I've always thought it was a girl for some reason so I think Cur didn't really let himself daydream about all the things he could do with a little boy. On the way home from the doctor's office he was telling me how he couldn't wait to take him fishing, work on the truck together, teach him to throw a baseball, and get him ready to serve a mission. He said "There's a shortage of good men in this world. We could use another good man." He couldn't be more right and I feel so blessed and privileged to have the opportunity to raise a boy with one of the best men I know.

Now we're on to boy names (we only had a girl name! help!) and room ideas... So much fun!!!

8 comments:

danielle said...

That is the greatest thing!! SO happy for you guys!

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Ooo I bet his room is going to be so cute! What's wrong with "Nash?" :)

-Jennifer

Steph Strike said...

Congratulations you guys!!! Boys are so much fun!

megan said...

I think Nash is an awesome name!

Shi and Family said...

Okay, so I know that I am completely biased, but little boys are the BEST!!! And I have a few great boy names ready for my next little guy, but you probably would not want to take advise from someone who named their boy Arlo:-) But congratulations, I am so happy for you!!!!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

Ryan said...

Congrats that is rad!

Brett and Colene said...

A little boy is going to be just perfect for your first:) And I am sure his room will be one that will probably be featured in a magazine!! We are so happy for you guys.