Sunday, January 24, 2010

Winter Wonderland


Here's a good view of my weekend. Snow, snow, and more snow. Cur went camping with the Young Men in our ward over Friday night (he'll have to post about that later) and I spent the evening hanging out with my cousins, Ashley & Megan. By the time I left my mom's house at midnight, Provo was blanketed in snow. I made it home without crashing into something on the icy roads (barely) thanks to heartfelt prayers and lucky maneuvering. I hate driving in the snow. It. Is. The. Worst. On the other hand, I have grown to love it in some ways. It's so peaceful the way it blankets everything.

I took these pics outside our place.


10 comments:

porter and karla said...

i really wish we had seasons here in arizona! the snow looks so pretty! and i dont think i would leave the house it i had to drive in it, im a horrible driver

Tim and Jennifer said...

Freezing. Oh man, I hate driving in the snow, hence why I gained 10 lbs every winter. I never went anywhere or did anything but stayed inside!! You are right, it can be beautiful though!

Brett and Colene said...

Looks beautiful but BE CAREFUL MISSY!!!!!

Jenny said...

ooh yeah i said a lot of prayers when i had to drive in snow.

cute header! i always get confused for a minute when i see you guys are the heymans too. its a good name though so i guess we can share :)

Unknown said...

you changed your top picture too... yeah for change.

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Brrrrrrrr. Congrats on safely driving in the snow. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL....(especially while looking at them from sunny AZ!)

Nielsens said...

love the new header! and i definitely said prayers while driving to work today (and as i passed each of the THREE cars i saw that had slid off the road) driving in snow is the worst!

Jenn said...

Really?...I love driving in the snow :o)

Cory♥Jessica said...

I wish we lived in a winter wonderland!!

Heather H. said...

pretty pretty!

So I hadn't stopped by in a while and just read Curtis' post below to catch up, I am cracking up here at work from his comment: Candace and Chelsea get married in the SLC Temple. Too funny.