Cur and I still haven't settled on a name for him. We have a few we like but none that are IT. I had a nightmare recently that he was a few weeks old and we still hadn't named him. Our friends and family were giving us the hardest time about it acting like we were the worst parents ever. I woke up in a panic. I'm sure we'll figure it out eventually! And if we don't... be nice to us, okay? I don't want to relive that dream. :)
Today my mom and I drove up the canyon (about 10 minutes from our house) and into the snow. I wanted to document this belly of mine and although we thought it might be raining since it was raining in Provo, turned out it was dumping snow. We had a lot of good laughs trying to wade through it. We kept sinking in up to our knees! Next I'll have to wrangle Curtis into some pics against his will... Anyway, here I am at 26 weeks.
And here's my mama. Isn't she cute? Way too young to be a grandma! She's the best mom ever and I know she'll be an amazing grandmother. I can't wait to see her with our little baby boy.
Lastly, an update on our natural childbirth plans: we start a hypnobirthing class next Saturday! Curtis is soooooo excited. :) We'll let you know how it goes. Also, I'll be posting soon for some advice on things like reuseable diapers, infant/car seats, and other miscellaneous baby gear so get ready to comment your hearts out. I need help!
14 comments:
You are one hot Soon-to-be-Mama! I absolutely love these photos. Seriously how fabulous do you look pregnant??? I'm glad my torturing & pleading for maternity pics paid off! Don't worry about the name thing. I'm sure one day (soon hopefully) you and Curtis will come up with one you both love & know IT is the one. I cannot wait for you to visit soon! And I CANNOT wait to meet the currently Un-named Baby Boy!!!
You look SO good! The cute pregnancy glow is upon you. Love that jacket. Your mom is so cute too. We'll love the baby, even if he has no name :).
you look ADORABLE! so are you delivering in a hospital or one of those midwife homes??
Karla - definitely a hospital. What if something goes wrong?! I'm all about the wonders of modern medicine when it's needed.
WOW Candace you look amazing! I love the snow pics and seriously 14 wks that's it? Oh my where did the time go!!!!
you look cute as ever! you're all belly! don't worry too much about the name thing, i'm sure you'll figure it out.
You look so dang cute and happy too! It's always fun to know that someone else is right there along with you in their pregnancy weeks:). keep up the cute post and pics
What fun pregnancy pictures in the snow!! You're adorable! And yes...your Mom is as cute as can be. No one will believe she is a grandma. :-)
Don't worry about the name. Even if you have picked one, Curtis will have a million nicknames for the Curbug!! (He already has one!)
yay for your cute belly!!! i love the pictures!
i just saw curtis' facebook update on how excited he is to go to the hypnobirthing class. awesome!!! can't wait to hear how that goes. beautiful pregnant pics! you look gorgeous.
What wonderful pictures in the snow. You look beautiful with your little bump! So glad that you are feeling well. Don't worry about the name. It will come to you guys!
Yeah for Hypnobirthing! I'm sure I'll be more convinced once I've actually done it. But it's the best. Ronell had to fight the urge to laugh the whole time. Joe Nabrotzky (brittany's husband) actually left the room because he couldn't stop laughing. Good times. BTW, you won't have to ask for advice, once people discover you're pregnant, you'll have random strangers giving advice. I just had to learn to smile and say Thanks.
you are so beautiful! thinking about you this week, hope you are doing well! love you!
i am sitting next to you on the couch. this is my blog
Post a Comment