Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Internet Ninja

Some of you are aware of my love for interneting. Ever since Al Gore practically invented the world wide web, I've been fascinated with all that can be accomplished online. I've been a blogger for over 5 years, a hard core youtuber, a tweeter, a facebooker, and I found my wife online!


My latest project involves my friend, Robert Kempton, and his pool repair company North Star Pools. I, along with 2 other MBA classmates, am competing in the Crexendo Online Marketing Competition. We were challenged with building a website for a company in 6 weeks. Robert and I have a history of working together as a dynamite team, so you know our website has GOT to be rockin!


The competition ends tomorrow and we find out April 9th what group wins the $8000 grand prize. You can really help us by:

Due to our website, Robert has already started getting more business. Let's hope our team can continue our success by taking home the trophy in our competition!

4 comments:

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Great job on the website! I couldn't get any testimonials, or the blog. Are those parts finished yet? Good luck on winning the competition!

Curtis Heyman said...

We are rushing to finish those today. Thanks for the support, Mom!

Jenny said...

good work on the website! i linked it to our blog, although since we're private i don't know if that helps.

good luck!

Tim and Jennifer said...

I hope you win the prize! I'll link it to the blog.