



Born 8:34 am on May 14, 2010 in Orem, UT. He's 7lbs 7oz and 20 inches. I came home from fly fishing yesterday and Cbug said she was having steady contractions. We checked into the hospital at 10:30pm. She was dialated to a 4 and after 2 hours of doing laps around the hospital, her contractions became more serious.
She gave birth naturally and did a wonderful job. A nurse said that in 10 years of doing her work, Candace is in the top 5 best natural births. I know that made Candace feel good. She began pushing at 5:30am; we were up all night and are recovering with Reed in our arms now.
Reed has a fair amount of brown hair, the color of Candace's. His eyes are a dark blue. He looks and acts 100% healthy. He loves to snuggle and I don't know if its possible to love something more than how much we love him.
I couldn't be happier. I'm so proud of Candace hanging in there and we feel so blessed to have Reed in our lives. Thank you for your prayers and support. We'll post pictures asap.
She gave birth naturally and did a wonderful job. A nurse said that in 10 years of doing her work, Candace is in the top 5 best natural births. I know that made Candace feel good. She began pushing at 5:30am; we were up all night and are recovering with Reed in our arms now.
Reed has a fair amount of brown hair, the color of Candace's. His eyes are a dark blue. He looks and acts 100% healthy. He loves to snuggle and I don't know if its possible to love something more than how much we love him.
I couldn't be happier. I'm so proud of Candace hanging in there and we feel so blessed to have Reed in our lives. Thank you for your prayers and support. We'll post pictures asap.
11 comments:
Brought tears to my eyes! I can't wait to meet this little guy. We are so happy for you. And seriously, he just looks SO healthy in all the pictures.
congratulations! you are in for so much fun.
I'm so happy for you three:) So glad you were able to pull off the natural... not that I ever doubted you! I am so excited to have someone to walk me through natural child birth!!!!! Counting down the days until you are back in sunny AZ:) Reed is so stinkin' cute... can't wait to hold him.
Congratulations! Saw the pictures and he looks so wonderful! So glad everyone is happy and healthy!! We love you guys!
congrats! babies are wonderful! one of these days, i hope i run in to you guys. it's been too long!
Go Candice! So glad things went well. Reed is beautiful! Congrats!!
He is beautiful Curtis! High five to the wifey! When we were in Oregon I loved hearing you talk about Candace and your future little guy that was still growing in her tummy. Congrats Curtis! Your family is blessed to have you.
Yea!!! He's here! And Reed? That is a great name for such a precious baby boy! You guys will be such good parents and I am so proud of Candace going all natural. (That takes a lot of guts!) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
PS. We are moving up to utah probably in the next 2-3 months so we need to get together. I want to meet your little man!
Congrats congrats! He's darling!
Congratulations!! so exciting. Reed is so adorable. Wow, Candace way to go!! Ale Ray
Congrats! He is adorable! I hope both mommy and baby are doing well.
Post a Comment