While Daddy and Grandpa were busy driving our truck and a 26 foot Uhaul with our car in tow across the desert (yes, it was awful and we're very grateful to them), Mommy and Auntie Chose Pose took a flight to Phoenix. So Reed went on his first flight at 5 weeks. He took it like a champ and didn't even cry once. Such a good boy.
Quick shout out to my dear friend Chelsea. She came up to Utah to help me pack and flew back with me on the plane. We really couldn't have done it without her. Really. She also came over the day after and unpacked most of my boxes while I took care of Reed boy. Curtis's dad has dubbed her "Saint Chelsea" and it couldn't be closer to the truth. She is amazing. Thank you again Chose!
3 comments:
Back in Phoenix for summer???? Well, I am glad you are back! I need to come see the babe!!! (and you too;-))
Aww I love this post! It was such a great trip and I'm so happy I was able to help out. Reedy Roo has already chunked up so much compared to these pics! :)
you guys are the cutest stinkin family! I keep meaning to send his gift....can we just have a play date so I can see you and this little guy and get you your gift? Reed wants to meet reed. ( port says were going to start calling elizabeth e bug since you borrowed our name haha)
Post a Comment