Our little Reed Curtis turned one today! Can't believe it! He's been such a joy to us it's really indescribable. We feel so grateful to be his parents. Here are some pics of the traditional cake mashing today.
Happy birthday to the birthday Bear! Totally redundant, but I can't believe its been a year. I love those shoes and is that Funfetti? I love me some Funfetti.
9 comments:
What a cutie! Happy birthday Reed!
aww happy birthday reedy roo! the cake mashing is always fun.
Happy one year! he is such a cutie!
Happy birthday to the birthday Bear! Totally redundant, but I can't believe its been a year. I love those shoes and is that Funfetti? I love me some Funfetti.
His thighs are HUGE! Sad we missed the cake. Can't wait to see you oh-so-soon! Reed and Nolan are going to tear it up.
Chels- It's rainbow chip frosting, the perfect pairing with funfetti.
AHH! He's so so adorable!
Such an adorable one year old!! Hip, hip, hooray, Reedy-Roo!!
i just love that boy's chub. and what a fantastic high chair. and no i cannot believe he is one. happy b-day reed!
Post a Comment