Tuesday, May 3, 2011

a mover & a shaker.

Our little man is on the move!  He has been cruising like a champ for a couple weeks and now he's so determined to walk he is definitely keeping me on my toes.  He is into EVERYTHING.  Not to mention he has either inherited my clumsy gene or Curtis's daring gene.  He walks faster than he knows how (with a walker) and he cruises from one thing to another far outside of his reach... which means he falls. A lot.  Reed is turning into such a BOY.  I can't believe he is almost ONE.  It's seriously blowing my mind.  Time is just flying past me lately.  Check out his new teeth!


Reed is obsessed with the piano.  He will stand up on his tippy toes for so long to bang on those keys.  I can't wait until he's old enough to take lessons.
In other news my mom is ENGAGED!!!  She came to town this weekend with her fiance, Kelly.  He is super nice and we couldn't be more excited for them.  Here he is playing the piano with Roo Bear. 



Also, I threw a baby shower for this lovely lady, Tracy.  It was so much fun and also good motivation for me to get my house put together.


I know, I know I'll post pics of that soon!









Lastly, here's Roo Bear with his walker.  Such a big boy!

5 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Go Reed! His teeth are hilarious!

You look beautiful! Can't wait to play soon.

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Watch out for Reedy Roo! Those teeth still crack me up. Maybe Reed will follow in Unkie's music footsteps.
The baby shower was fabulous! Great job!! We need pictures of it and your beautiful home!

Jenny said...

so cute!! macy still only has 4 teeth in front and 2 molars...i think reed has passed her up big time! i can see little bits of your house in the background and it looks good!

Chelsea said...

I love the picture of him playing the piano on his tippy toes. He's the cutest.

remi said...

loving those teeth!

and your house is amazing. seriously, that orange wall with all that white furniture? LOVE it.

and now I'm afraid to invite you to my house. :)