Before my parents left Arizona for Argentina, my bro in law Sam took us out for a day at Saguaro Lake on his family boat. Growing up in Arizona, all of us Heyman kids have spent a good amount of time at the lake, but this was the first time as a family and with my mom.
Poor RooBear reminds me of Chris Farley doing "fat man in a little coat" on Tommy Boy. Cbug had that life jacket buckled down on Rooey and his hat smothering his face-
Sam kicked us off by putting on a wakeboarding clinic.
Chris, Jenny, and Pacy Maige (Macy Paige) catching rays.
Jen flashing that million dollar smile with Nolan.
Chris bringin' it C-Town style.
Kate watching her Dad while munching on treats.
Jenny started the ladies off with some hardcore wakesurfing...
.....but got flushed a few times before learning how to....
...WAKESURF SIDEWAYS ON 1 FOOT! Amazing!
Jen demonstrated how to wakeboard with eyes closed.
Macy-facy
RooBear and DaDa, after I loosened up his life jacket and pulled up his hat so he could see.
Cbug wakesurfing her heart out on a beautiful morning.
Everybody's favorite moment was when Sam wakesurfed with Kyle.
We didn't know how Kyle would react but he loved every second!
Chris and I.
I love wakesurfing cuz its easy on my knees and can be just like surfing when you don't use the rope.
My mom, classy as ever, soaking up every last moment with her kids and grandkids. Mom, we love you and are glad you were able to enjoy this day with us!
(To see one of my favorite YouTube videos related to this post, check this out:)
This was such a fun day with family! I'm so glad we're near you again. Although Reed is like a fat guy in a little coat, he must've been comfortable because he slept for a lot of it!
4 comments:
haha! Smith has that EXACT life jacket, similar hat, and EXACT expression while boating. LOVE it.
It was a glorious morning that I will cherish. I'm such a lucky/blessed mom!!
This was such a fun day with family! I'm so glad we're near you again. Although Reed is like a fat guy in a little coat, he must've been comfortable because he slept for a lot of it!
so bummed i missed out on this but i love all of the pictures!!!!
Post a Comment