So this post is pretty outdated but I have to document Reed's first birthday party. We did actually celebrate despite his being sick (he looks pretty mopey in the pics). My mom was sweet enough to come to town and make the adorable cookie monster cupcakes. I'm so grateful for the support of family when I have crazy weeks like that one! We had grandparents, great grandparents, great great grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins in attendance. I've found it hard to throw a small, low key birthday party with such a big family so I've decided the more, the merrier. Can't have too much birthday love, can you?

2 comments:
The other day I saw an epic fail of those cookie monster cupcakes. The blue frosting was melting all over-- I couldn't stop laughing. Yours look like they turned out great though! How fun to have so many people that love Reed there for his special day!
He was such a trooper. Can't believe the boys are already one!
Post a Comment