Sunday, April 15, 2012

"the man-blogger"

For whatever reason, I've been blessed with a lot of great, great friends. Candace pointed this out recently and commented how unique it is to know so many good guys. A month ago I was able to meet up with some college roommates and a few weeks ago I got together with my high school buddies.

Not too much has changed since 1998! We're still the same goofy bunch.



All of us married above ourselves as the picture shows:

While talking with my buddies and catching up, one of them said "So you're a Man-blogger huh? I guess that's cool." Haha! Yes, I guess I AM a man blogger! Aside from keeping my parents and friends updated (and blogging as a family record of events), no one else would be taking pictures and recording things if it weren't for "Man-blogger". We wouldn't have gems like this:

2 comments:

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

So fun to see the group reunited. Thank goodness you are a "man-blogger" so the reunion is documented for posterity!

Shanell Farr said...

very glad you're a man-blogger :) Candace posts too and I like we get both sides!