We have been in the midst of a whirlwind. I think my sister Jen did a good job describing on her blog all that has been happening: Taylor's farewell, Bubby's baby shower, Charlotte's blessing, flying to UT to drop off Taylor....and more.
Candace and I will tell you that we are in survival mode right now, adjusting to a 2yr old anxious for attention and a baby girl who despite her sweetness, needs to be held more often than not. Survival of the Fittest!
Laundry, dishes, cleaning, bills, and other items are neglected in favor of eating, sleeping, and an hour of quiet time in front of the TV. We can't seem to get much of anything done! One of these days we'll get around to cleaning up the kitchen:
Candace's mom, Denise, came and stayed with us for a week. My best description of her is a genie from a bottle, except she granted way more than just 3 wishes! She picked up the slack at home as Candace recovered and I returned to work. She shopped, baby sat, cooked, CLEANED OUR BATHROOM, played with Reed at 5am, prepared the house for visitors, and left us with 12 GOURMET - READY TO HEAT - MEALS in the freezer (and batches of cookies)!!!
Here are 2 pictures of my mother in law:
I've got some good blogging coming down the pipeline. Let's get to it. We felt very blessed to have so much of my family in town while Denise was here, so we blessed my lil Charbug in our home the Saturday before Taylor's farewell. The Spirit was there very strong and we appreciated everyone's love and support. Here is Cbug with Bub (pregnant), Jen, and Jenny (pregnant). We're excited for a future nephew and niece.
Grandma and Gpa Curtis:
Jen with Charbug. I have Jen to thank for most of these photos.
Cousin Chaos.
Making "Unkie" say "Uncle".
Brothers and Bro in law.
Sibs.
Cousins 2 weeks apart.
Happy family
Grandma H and Chrispy.
5 Generations of women!
Candace and her mom were blessed in the same outfit as Charlotte.



3 comments:
That survival of the fittest picture just made my day.
We were so happy we got to be there for Charlotte's blessing! She's such a doll!
I loved the kitchen picture! Made me laugh aloud. And thanks for clarifying who's pregnant in that picture because I sure look it! Eek!
So happy we could all be together for the special blessing.
What a special weekend! Charlotte is so beautiful and precious. Denise is a miracle worker! What a blessing to have her there. Survival mode at this point is an accomplishment!!
Post a Comment