This is our driveway. I know it's hard to tell that's what it is since it is covered in a 4" layer of solid ice! Try walking in heels on this stuff. I guess this is my big fat welcome to Utah's winter.
candy, be careful - once when i was in the 4th grade a boy i know slipped on black ice and broke his leg. i might have been traumatized about ice ever since. weird. get some salt! love you.
At least you look so pretty walking on thin ice! I'll never forget our first taste of the slippery stuff in Dallas 3 years ago. I was still in bed and Brett was walking out the door and I just heard a big crash and he fell right on his butt on the porch. Laughing of course b/c it's funny...then I walked out the house an hour later and did the same thing. Typical Arizona folks not knowing how to handle a little bit of ice. You on the other hand... look like you've got it down though...even in heels!
10 comments:
WOW! Be careful! Maybe you should wear iceskates to your car. =)
I give your form a 10!
candy, be careful - once when i was in the 4th grade a boy i know slipped on black ice and broke his leg. i might have been traumatized about ice ever since. weird. get some salt! love you.
well you're outfit is super cute... that's all that matters!
your outfit is super cute! i'm so jealous of the snow!
At least you look so pretty walking on thin ice! I'll never forget our first taste of the slippery stuff in Dallas 3 years ago. I was still in bed and Brett was walking out the door and I just heard a big crash and he fell right on his butt on the porch. Laughing of course b/c it's funny...then I walked out the house an hour later and did the same thing. Typical Arizona folks not knowing how to handle a little bit of ice. You on the other hand... look like you've got it down though...even in heels!
great outfit:) way to rock winter in style. hahah
Ask Curbo about black ice, his cell phone, and a hockey game.
Post a Comment