Sunday, January 25, 2009

Life and Times on the BUS

So I've been taking the express bus to Salt Lake everyday for work. It really isn't as bad as it sounds (or at least as bad as I thought it would be, only being familiar with Phoenix public transportation). For the most part the people I encounter on the bus are students or working professionals so there usually aren't any weird smells or uncomfortable dynamics.... USUALLY. The other day I had to sit next to this kid... apparently he was really tired. I'm pretty sure he was a student and so I felt bad waking him up. I guess I just didn't know what to do? Maybe you guys can help me out. Do you elbow the guy in the ribs and embarrass him? Not sure. After he repeatedly woke up, shook it off, and then fell right back asleep on MY shoulder I had to take a picture. Too funny to pass up.

7 comments:

Shanell Farr said...

uuhh... kind of creepy! ha!

Jenny said...

ooh i don't know what i'd do either!! your face is classic!

Anonymous said...

i love that... i would push his head until it rested on the window...

Cory♥Jessica said...

That is hilarious!! I love that you took a picture! What an awkward moment though.

the Sisters said...

So we totally don't know eachother, but our husbands are buddies. This picture is hilarious! I totally don't know what I would've done. Good call on capturing the moment, though.

jon♥kara said...

That's the perfect pic. haha Ya I don't think I would have known what to do either.

LaDonna said...

Ok...that's HILARIOUS! Way to go on thinking to take a picture. I think I would have moved to another seat lol. People are so funny!