Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sledding on Heart Day

I keep forgetting to post about this.... we went sledding on Valentines Day and had an absolute blast. Playing in the snow is really helping me appreciate it (a little bit) more.



It was a perfect day for sledding although we didn't last too long. Still being snow illiterate, I wore my red cashmere gloves (I don't have any that are really made for this kind of thing) and snow was sticking all over them. Not to mention they didn't keep me very warm once they got wet. Then I forgot to zip my jacket all the way up and snow got all inside. I'm still trying to figure this whole snow business out... Anyway, here's some evidence of the fun part:



2 comments:

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

What fun! The videos are great. I would have screamed the whole way down the hill. =)

Tim and Jennifer said...

Yea for videos! We left a sled with Alli I think if you ever need another one. Candace you look so cute! Curbo's run was impressive.