Saturday, March 14, 2009

You Know You've Made It BIG When...

You know you've made it big in your professional career when you're asked to be a guest on the Morning Market Call program. Its a daily news-type show put on by the BYU MBA finance majors. My friend Kyle Freebairn and I were invited on the show to talk "marketing in a slow economy". Kyle and I both had a lot of fun with it. See what you think:

http://marriottschool.byu.edu/clubs/gfa/playmmc.cfm?yr=09&mth=03&dy=16

9 comments:

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Great job Curbo!! Dad says... "Maybe they would have spelled your last name right, if you had worn a tie!" We are both very impressed with what you said, and your poise on camera." Congrats!!

Shanell Farr said...

so serious cur! :) but way to go!

Unknown said...

HAHAHA! i couldn't stop laughing. I can't wait to see you on tv all the time.

Tim and Jennifer said...

Lyman, I like the ring to that. It reminds me that Grandma Ray included Kyle in her Christmas newsletter but said his name was, "Lyle." haha. It was so funny to see you so serious in the beginning, but after you lightened up you were a natural! So jealous! Cool watch.

Curtis Heyman said...

i was definitely nervous, it being my first time on camera. But I think its something I could improve at if I kept at it.

Heather H. said...

hahaha ha!!
That was great...maybe you'll have your own show one day...I can see it happening...how fun to do something like that with a friend!
I liked seeing a wedding ring on your hand, so grown up!

Jenny said...

nice job curtis! you answered your questions really well. what a cool opportunity.

Anonymous said...

famous.

Scott and Elly said...

Nice work Curbo! You seemed pretty comforfortable up there:)