He was the cutest baby boy.
And he's still the cutest.
We have always had a blast together. He's one of the most fun people I know.

Curtis is a loyal and great friend. He's one to count on. I love this pic of him and his boys.
He always makes me laugh and keeps me grounded. I love that about him.
Curtis is an amazing man. He is kind, loyal, loving, devoted to the gospel, puts others first, and is always looking for ways to better himself. He is an incredible husband, son, brother, and I know he will be an amazing father. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful man at my side.
Did I mention how handsome he is?
Happy 29th Curtis!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!
9 comments:
burbo, youre the best brother in law ever! happy birfday. you will always be my favorite brother in law. okay youre my only one.
Happy Birthday (yesterday)! We love you. Kyle was yelling "Burbo, Burbo, Burbooooooo!" at the phone. I know it's hard to hear on speaker. Hope it was a good one. You are a great brother and so funny. I love that about you.
Happy Birthday again! I hope you had a great day!
This has nothing to do with this blog, which is a good one by the way... Happy Birthday Curtis! But I totally forgot you are in utah, my email address is gooch.shiloh@gmail.com so email me your number and I will call you next time we are going into town and we can definitely meet up!!!
Hope you had a great one, Curtis! And what a sweet post by your beautiful bride :)
Yeah for birthdays!! I hope Curtis had a great one! I will second that...he is an awesome guy!
Better late than never...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Curtis:) Hope it was a good one!!!!!
Happy late bday. Great post from your beautiful wife.
:) Ale
Happy Birthday Curtis!!!
Post a Comment