Since mom is the queen of themes I had to follow suit... Here was my inspiration for the occasion:
And the invitation:
A photo tribute I sent along with it (yes, that's me as a baby):
SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!
The BBQ crew. The "Steak President" even did us the honor of cooking burgers and dogs even though his forte is definitely steak... yum. (Ray, Cur's dad, happened to be in town as well - fishing post to follow by Cur. It was such a fun weekend!)
I made one of my mom's favs: red velvet cupcakes.
Grandma and Grandpa drove up from their vacation in Southern Utah just for the day. It was soooo good to see them.
I love my mom so much. It's fun to be able to do something like this for her when she's done so so much for me. She's truly an amazing woman and a great example to me. I admire her strength and go get 'em attitude. She always remains positive and works hard for what she wants. I hope I'm like her when I grow up.
Love you Madre!!! Happy Birthday!!!
3 comments:
what a nice daughter! i LOVE the invitations soo soo much. seriously. and it looks like your mom loved it!
What a fun party! She didn't have a clue. Oh, and you are like your momma already! Happy birthday Denise!
Ok, you need to go into event planning! The whole thing looked amazing! I've seen that poster before and think it's so cute. What a great idea. Happy birthday to your mom!
Post a Comment