My little brother Taylor and his friend MacGyver are in town for BYU Lacrosse Camp starting Monday. They're staying with us over the weekend so we showed them all Provo has to offer. We took them up to Squaw Peak and I let Taylor and MacGyver ride the SuperMoto. Chief, show us how to ride a wheelie!


Taking turns...

Afterwards, we hit up the shooting range at the bottom of the mountain. We amused the others at the range by setting up as our targets a Lucky Charms cereal box, an empty milk jug, and a few badly aggitated, unopened soda cans. Everyone else out there had the typical bulls eye target.

Afterwards, we hit up the shooting range at the bottom of the mountain. We amused the others at the range by setting up as our targets a Lucky Charms cereal box, an empty milk jug, and a few badly aggitated, unopened soda cans. Everyone else out there had the typical bulls eye target.
MacGyver: "Stick 'em up, Bad Guy!"
Speaking of damage, everyone LOVED the demolition derby. The purpose of the event is to crash into other cars until the others are too badly damaged to hit you. We had a SMASHING good time. No really, it was a HIT! hahahaha
I realize the real reason 93.7% of you are reading this post is to hear about and catch a glimpse of Taylor's blind date we set him up with!!!!!! She is in Candace's Young Womens group at church and she is as much of a sweetheart as she is cute. Come on Taylor, we would never do you wrong, brother!
I'm happy to report that the conversation between those two made Taylor and MacGuyver seem like strangers. BOO YAH! I'd like to add that I made an extra effort to not tease Taylor from the moment he picked up his date until he dropped her off. But the second he was no longer on the date, Candace, MacGuyver, and I had the time of our lives teasing lil bro. Haha, thats what you get for being the baby of the family!!!!
The demo derby was awesome. Multiple cars caught on fire. Love it.
The derby was held in Riverton's small rodeo arena in a beautiful valley at dusk. I managed to capture some footage for all of you demo derby junkies out there:
And in case you've wondered what it looks like when a demo derby gets kicked off:
We're loving our first Utah summer together!







6 comments:
Youre a good man Cur, and a great big bro. I am sure they had a great time. I wanna come visit provo!-brad
Oh my gosh his arm is SO close to hers in that photo!!! hahaha. No, really, she is super cute! Looks like fun. I want to come visit.
Looks like you guys had a great weekend! Also looks like C-bug is in need of some serious girl time! :)
Macho, macho fun!! haha Wow..what a great weekend! (Candace does deserve some serious girl time!)
you guys sure do know how to set up a first date!! and the fly fishing is killing Clayton....he wants to go on the next trip!!!
i dont think that you two ever sit still! i love it all and your mom is too cute in that post. i want some cupcakes! i miss you gal pal!
Post a Comment