Sunday, January 3, 2010

Best of 2009

Cbug and I had a great time over Christmas break in Arizona, however, both of us came home sick! So while Cbug is resting up I got thinking about how great 2009 has been for us. Here's a review of some of our best pictures and fun over the past year.

We had a Heyman Sunday dinner at our place. Cousin Matt and Brooke with cousin Aaron and Naida along with Sam and Alli.


Ryan and Savannah came out of the woodworks to say "hi".


I spend 75% of my life of 2009 in the Tanner Building. It is fitting dark clouds are looming above.

Taylor and McGuiver come for lacrosse camp. We do guy things....


....like go to a demolition derby!


Cbug eats it up!


We hit the slopes (and I remember how fun snowboarding is)!


We honeymoon in Playa del Carmen, Mexico during the Swine Flu outbreak.


We have a BLAST snorkeling and enjoying the beautiful water scenery.


Our hotel view:


We scooter around the island of Cozumel:


Halloween with our MBA buddies:


We move into my parents' condo:


We get the cutest niece ever, Macy Paige Heyman.


We go to Loa, UT to fish with Uncle Merrill.


The Heyman's do Hawaii!








People get crazy and jump out of a plane, including my MOM!










We go fishing and almost everyone gets seasick!


A jellybean shows up in Candace's belly!

Chelsea comes for a summer time visit. Her and Cbug get married in the SLC temple!


They hit the trails.


Cbug and I go camping with Easton. Get out the JiffyPop.




Dad and I go fishing on July 4th:


We camp with Candace's Uncle Brian and Aunt Jenn.


I find a flat, shady spot and help myself to a nap.


Brian and I discover Fisherman's Paradise.
Bubby gets engaged to her fresman crush, Sam:
Their August marriage gets the family together:


Cbug and I ride the motorpickle around all summer long:






We had such a great year and we hope you did, too. Here's to 2010!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Fun to see what a great year you've had! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures in 2010 and meet the next little Heyman!

Nielsens said...

what a great recap! i love it!

Chris said...

You should do one of those photo books for the year. Jenny has done a couple and they are great to look back at. Makes you realize how much you really do.

Tim and Jennifer said...

Yea for 2009, but I can't wait for May and June of 2010!! Love all the pics.

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

What an awesome 2009!!

Steph Strike said...

candace- i'm going private on our blog. please send me your and curtis' email so i can add you guys!

Steph Strike said...

my email is stevieinthecity at gmail dot com