Sunday, May 23, 2010

Define "Craziness"



In the past month Candace and I have faced:
  • Rennovations on the kitchen, laundry room, guest bathroom, and master bathroom (imagine 2-4 workers in your house 5 days a week)
  • Candace deciding to quit her job instead of taking maternity leave
  • Curtis applying and interviewing for multiple jobs
  • Finals
  • MBA Graduation


  • Curtis accepting a position as Phoenix Account Manager with Crexendo Web Marketing
  • Preparing to move to Arizona
  • Purchase of a car
  • the arrival of our son, Reed!!


It has been CRRRRAZZY!


Cbug's Aunt Jenn said, "I was thinking of you guys and a psychology class I took in college came to mind. We learned that the most stressful things in life include searching for a job, starting a new job, moving, rennovating, and having a baby. You guys are doing all of that at once!" Jenn, don't forget the stress of finals or buying a car!

Luckily, we've had a lot of support from friends and family during this time.


With your help, we've been able to remain hopeful and see many blessings develop. Thank you to all of you who have shown us support and love. Your kindness has inspired us.

While I'm thinking of all of the amazing things people have done for us, I can't help but brag about my mother-in-law Denise and my mom Diane. Denise, who invites us over every week for wonderful Sunday dinners, was with Cbug and I all night and morning as Reed was born. Candace tells me Denise was a big help at his birth and in her recovery. Denise is constantly checking on us and bringing over goodies.

My mom could not wait to fly out to hold Reed. Typical of my mom, she did a lot more than hold Reed. She spent most of her time in Provo packing boxes for our move to Chandler and cleaning our home. As much as we wanted her to slow down and relax during her visit, she was on a mission.



I start training tomorrow in Orem and then we pack and move next week. We'll miss all of the good people in Provo and the fun activities enjoyed here. See you in AZ!

10 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Such a good post! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet up in AZ :). Reed is too cute. I love seeing pictures of him with his eyes open! Oh I just can't wait to see him!

Isn't Mom an angel on earth?!?!

Cara said...

Congrats on graduating and the new job!! I bet you're excited to be back in Az!! It should be a fun summer with your family all together! I can't wait to meet Reed!!! He is sooo cute :) you guys will be the best parents!! Hope to see everyone soon.

Chelsea said...

Crazy with a capital C indeed! Reed is beautiful, congrats on the new job, and good luck with it all! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Jenny said...

that is a lot of stress! diane really is such a big help. thanks for posting more pictures of baby reed! i can't wait to meet him!

Brett and Colene said...

WOW that is a lot of life changes all in a matter of weeks... most people don't have that in 1 year! Anticipating your move back!!!!! Wish we were there to help you out... but we are at your final destination if you need anything when you arrive- don't hesitate to call:) See you soon!

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

You guys are amazingly calm amidst all of the "CRAZINESS"!! Thanks for a great week. I can't wait to hold Reed again!!

Nielsens said...

you guys have had quite crazy times lately...good job managing it all!

and DONNNNNTTTTTTTTT GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :(

Shanell Farr said...

you guys are amazing! i would never be able to handle all that at once! congrats on the job cur! we hope we can move to az sooner than later so we can finally hang out with everyone! and way to go bug on quiting the job :) staying at home with the babies is the best!! congrats again! Reed is adorable!

Lisa said...

Love the new pictures of Reed. He just looks like a happy guy. Congratulations on all the wonderful things happening right now! So excited to hear you get to be back in AZ!

Jessica said...

I am glad you put all that craziness into words...it helped me define how I am feeling right now! We are moving, job searching, waiting for Chad to graduate and a whole bunch of other things. Just today I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs because I am going crazy!! At least we will get to see you in AZ now and meet your little darling. See you soon.