Sunday, May 16, 2010

He Loves His Daddy

After telling jokes and stories...

...its naptime!

BABIES DON'T GET ANY CUTERRRR!

17 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations, you two! He's a handsome one!

Brett and Colene said...

what a little hunk:) love the pics with Daddy!!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!! He's such a cutie! I'm so excited for you!

Hillery said...

Yea! Hope we get to meet him sometime soon!

Amanda said...

ahhhhh i love him! he is too perfect! he has gal pals nose and hair! ohhh i cant wait to meet him!!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh my heart is melting. I can't wait to see him soon!!!! Cur I love seeing you as a dad!! So fun.

Porter and Karla said...

congrats! he is simply pefect as can be! good job c bug for all natural! my reed and your reed already have a lot in common, same name, both studs, and their dads both have great rock band skills:) we are so happy for you guys!

Brooke Nielsen said...

He was born on a good day. That day is also Aunt Deb's & Uncle Paul's wedding anniversary. Can't wait to hear Reed say "That's Wacky" with Kate, Macy, Kyle & Jen's new one, while you read them the story. He's handsome.

Nielsens said...

TOTAL BABE!

Brad said...

he is so cute! so happy for you two! congrats!

Chelsea said...

What a handsome lil guy! He looks so content. I cannot wait to meet him. :)

Cory♥Jessica said...

Ok he is soo CUTE!! Congrats to you guys again! I cant wait to see more pics!!

Melissa Carlile said...

Such a proud Dad. Curtis, you have a beautiful family and nobody deserves it more.

Lisa said...

You are right, he is sooo cute! Love the picture where he is smiling! Keep the pictures coming!!

jon♥kara said...

Congrats we're so excited for you guys! I'm sure your mom will love having the two new grandbabies staying all summer long.

Nadia said...

Hi Candace,
Congratulations! Your mom said he is adorable and I totally agree. You'll be a wonderful mommy!
Love, Nadia

Jenn said...

Love you three!!!