Saturday, May 1, 2010

That's Wacky!

I randomly came across this video today of Curbo at Christmas time with our little niece, Kate (or CupKate as Cur likes to call her). It's kind of a long one but it made me think about what an amazing father Curtis will be. He's accomplished so much in his life, I feel priviledged to be his wife. He's smart, talented, could sell ice to an Eskimo, funny, patient, the KING of nick-naming, generous, creative, kind, loving, a teriffic husband, an MBA grad (post on that coming soon!) and soon to be an incredible dad. He's all I could ask for and more.



Here's to the next chapter of our life together! I love you, Curtis!

4 comments:

Brett and Colene said...

You two make a great couple! Congrats on your recent accomplishment and we wish you the best on the next chapter. Oh and by the way... still hoping you make it back to AZ!!!!!!!!!!!

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

What a sweet post Candace! I agree with you 100% on your description of Curtis.
LOVE the graduation picture. :-) We're sooo proud of both of you!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Curtis has always been such a natural with kids. We all knew he'd make a great dad!

Cbug, you look stunning in that picture! Aren't you supposed to look nine months pregnant?!? Way to go guys! See you soon :)

Heather H. said...

You two are too cute!!
Congrats on graduation Curtis and Happy belated Birthday Candace! Fun photos :)
P.S. I love that part about Candace going to Economics just so you two could be together...so sweet!