{I love this photo. His smile is big and genuine.}

{Here he is on his 1st birthday. Still just as cute.}
To celebrate my sweet husband's big day, here are 30 reasons why I love him:
1. Curtis makes me laugh. The first night I met him I left his house with my face hurting I laughed so hard. It's one of the big reasons I fell in love with him.
2. He works hard. I'm so proud of all he's accomplished.
3. He plays hard. We always joke that we fell in love on a scooter (you could substitute quad, supermoto...).
4. Curtis loves the Lord. I see it in the way he acts and the way he serves.
5. He gives Reed and I the silliest nicknames. I love it.
6. He's a very talented negotiator. Cur could sell ice to an eskimo.
7. He's a little boy at heart. His parents jokingly call him the "manchild."
8. Curtis puts family first.
9. He's my best friend. I couldn't ask for more than that.
10. One thing I've always admired about Curtis is that he never speaks ill of anyone. He looks for the good qualities in those around him.
11. He takes care of me.
12. He makes the funniest faces.
13. He loves his family and they adore him.
14. Curtis is an optimist. The glass is definitely half full.
15. He's an outstanding friend. Curtis is always the one making the effort to keep in touch. Those he loves are very important to him and he shows it.
16. Curtis is fun to be around. He's always got something up his sleeve.
17. He's loyal. Curtis is someone to be counted on.
18. He encourages me to be a better person.
19. Curtis is the BEST daddy. He loves his Roo Bear to tears.
20. He's honest and true.
21. Did I mention he's handsome? He's the cutest boy ever.
22. He's an amazing husband.
23. Curtis honors the Priesthood.
24. He makes those around him feel good about themselves.
25. Curtis is intelligent and witty.
26. He's resourceful. He makes the most of what he's got.
27. He succeeds at whatever he puts his mind to.
28. Curtis is loving.
29. He could never have too many friends. I always joke he has 200 best friends. If you happen to be one of them, you're pretty lucky!
30. He's an all-around good man. One of the great ones. I feel grateful and privileged he's mine for eternity.
I love you Curtis! Happy Birthday!
14 comments:
We love you Curbo, great post C-bug!
Those pics are awesome!
AHHHHH Happy Birthday Curtis-it's a big one this year!!!! What a sweet post:)
i LOOOOVE those pictures! Great post candace! and happy happy birthday curtis!
i LOOOVE those baby pictures! good post candace, and happy happy birthday curtis!!!
Love the old school pictures. Can't wait to see what fun things you'll do in your 30s Curtis!
So sweet! Happy birthday Curtis!
Happy Birthday Curbo!! Candace - Awesome tribute to a wonderful son!!
Happy Birthday Curbo!! Great tribute Candace!
Happy Birthday "Curtain"!!! Welcome to the 30 club :)
Hey guys...Happy Birthday Curtis! Your blog is so fun (I've been a little out of it lately.) Your little guy is adorable. I can't wait to meet him. We need to get our boys together soon so they can start their friendship young :)
Cute pictures! Happy Birthday Curtis! What a nice post and all so true!
happy birthday cur! only a few more weeks until it's brad's turn! :)
Such an excellent list! Happy B-day! Curtis is hilarious, I agree. I still laugh when I think of Bruno and Reuben, the resident birds at Housemont.
Great post! We agree with all of the above... He is a great guy! Happy birthday Curtis!!
Post a Comment