Monday, August 2, 2010

Family Time

There is so much we need to blog about (my new job, the surprise bday party Cbug threw for me, our transition to AZ...etc.) but for now these quick blurbs will have to suffice. We were lucky enough to have family come in town for Reed and cousin Nolan's blessing today. I was nervous about giving Reed a blessing, but I'm very pleased with everything and I think it was a special occasion.

Bubby and Sam came down from Provo. Here's Bubby painting Kate's nails some girlish sparkly color.

Chris taking literal meaning to Sunday being a day of rest.
Four generations: my grandpa DeMar Curtis, my mom, myself, and Reed.

Our happy, little family.


Macy-facey. She loves that swing.
While together we went on a walk around the neighborhood and I have to thank Jenny for these beautiful pictures she snapped.


Neighbors beware! The Heyman Grandkids are on the loose!


Tim, Jen, Kyle, and Nolie-Polie.

Being home together with my family puts everything into perspective. Today has been so special. We've been able to see two babies get blessed in church and Candace and I spent time with close friends and both sides of our family. Candace and I have so much to be grateful for and we know that our Father in Heaven loves us.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

What fun to have the family together for such a special day!