Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Four Months Today.

Our little "Goo" is four months today.  We really couldn't love him more.  He loves to talk and definitely recognizes who mama and dada are.  We love that.  Here are a few photos I took today to celebrate.






*thank you to Taylor for taking the photos of Reed and I!










8 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

I love it! What big, beautiful, blue eyes. I can't wait to hear Goobear talk in just a couple weeks!

Chelsea said...

Goobear is so beautiful. And Gooey. I love him.

Chelsea said...

Also, is that his first freckle on left shoulder?!? If so, has it been named yet? :)

Nielsens said...

cant wait to hold him...tonight!!!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

LOVE the drool picture!! happy 4 months Reed!

Martha said...

that drool stream is just too good. and candace you look radiant.

Karly said...

CANDACE our babies are almost 6 months! What in the world... where does the time go? Reed is so darn cute. Are you guys loving AZ? I hope life is good for you guys, our neighbors here arent nearly as cool :)

Jenn said...

Loved seeing you! So glad that you are all doing well.