I can't believe our little Reed Curtis is almost 7 months old! Time is flying by. He has been such a joy in our life. He will smile for anyone, rolls over, sits up pretty well, wants and reaches for anything Mama or Dada have (especially my phone or water bottle), loves rice cereal but is unsure of anything else I give him (sweet potato, apple sauce, cucumber, banana, avocado), loves music, loves to stand on his chunky legs, eats his toes whenever he gets a chance, says "mama, dada & nanana," loves when Papa dances him around and sings "This Old Man," also loves to play patty cake or sing "Popcorn Popping," "Itsy Bitsy Spider," & "Twinkle Little Star" with Mama, he's very ticklish but witholds his giggles half of the time, laughs when you play peek-a-boo and can pull a burp cloth off his face to play, smiles every time Grandma sings the Reedy Roo song, and loves to snuggle and be held. Reed is an all-around happy baby boy and we love him!
7 comments:
I can't believe he's already seven months. What a sweet, expressive face he has. I just love Reedy Roo!
ah i love his face and those chubs! 1 week!!!!
I love those photos with his chunky little baby smooth skin!! I still think of him as a 3 month old so it will be fun to see how grown up he is in a few weeks!
He is so chunky!! And time flies by too fast! I am so glad everything is going well for you! I miss you!
What a cutieeeee!!!! So much of you in that sweet little face Candace:) I love his dark brows and lashes with those beautiful blue eyes!
Oh how we love Reedy-Roo!! He's gorgeous! Those pictures are incredible!!!
Look at those beautiful blue eyes! I hope I get the chance to snuggle those cute cheeks soon!
Post a Comment