Reed loves his uncles. Every day when "Unckie" Taylor comes home from school he looks for Reed first thing wanting to play with him. Reed's face lights up when he sees him and Taylor is so great to hold Reed for me whenever I need it. Reed loves music so naturally he loves to listen to Taylor play his Ukulele. Sometimes I put Reed in his bouncer next to the piano while he plays. He is a very attentive listener if you have a song to share!
Justin was in town for a while so he got to spend lots of time snuggling the Roo Bear. When Reed was first born he would cry in the afternoons. Whenever Justin was around he would snuggle him in, take him outside, and bounce him right to sleep. He's always been great with babies and there's no exception with Reed. Come back and play Uncle Jboy!
2 comments:
I love the picture of Taylor singing to Reed & the one with Justin holding him. Too cute.
Haha I like Reed's belly bulging over his pants in the pic with Justin's hat on. So cute!
Post a Comment