My lil bro Taylor (AKA Tayhluh-moooon) graduated high school and is now beginning his freshman year at BYU. It was fun spending time with him in Provo. In many ways he reminds me of myself at his age and my freshman year of college was possibly the most fun I've ever had. I'm excited for him as he begins his journey living on his own and preparing for a mission. Its no secret he's everyone's favorite.
Candace's mom, Denise, is engaged to a really neat guy named Kelly. They plan to get married soon in Utah and we were fortunate enough to spend time with him and his family. We bought a cool hiking backpack to stick Reed in and Cbug got to do some fun hikes with her family. More pics to come.
For now, I'll share the few pics I have on my computer and save other stories and pictures for future blog posts. One of the highlights of the trip for me was teaching Candace how to fly fish. I received a good tip from a friend to make sure the time with Candace was focused on Candace and NOT catching fish. I did my best, haha.
Here's my wife making fishing gear look sexxxxxy.
What a gorgeous afternoon together! It just so happens that my wife is a NATURAL at fly fishing. I can't wait to go again with her.
(thanks to the best fly fishing guide in Wyoming for the gear)
1 comment:
ow ow Candace!! this proves that you truly can look good in anything! what a fun date.
Post a Comment