Wednesday, August 24, 2011

my new fam.

My mom got hitched!  She is now, officially Denise Kimber and we couldn't be more excited for her.  Her husband, Kelly, is an amazing guy and one of the best parts of the deal is that we also inherited more siblings, in-laws, two cute nieces and a little nephew.  We had some family pictures done the day before the wedding so I thought I'd share.










Mom & Kelly.








 
My favorite part of the shoot was Justin, or the "Lone Wolf" as our photographer named him.  The best quote to get Jboy to feel the mood: "You're weightless.  There are seahorses floating all around you."  Second best: "Tender and natural."  Haha!  Hilarious.  Isn't he handsome?


The rest of us.


The cutest part of the group (no offense, Lone Wolf).





5 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful family!! Candice, I love your shirt and belt combo. Seeing Reed standing in the photos took me by surprise! He's such a little boy now!

Chelsea said...

Love the new family photos! What a gorgeous scenery.

Nielsens said...

reed is looking so old and just as yummy as ever. i love all these blog updates. good work!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Such a cute family! I can't stand how cute Roo Bear is in these.

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Great pictures! Of course I think Reed is the cutest of all!