Taylor came home for a short break and got to spend time with his nephews, who love to sing and dance to his piano playing. We're excited that he will be leaving in June to serve a mission in Concepcion, Chile!

Recently, I met up with a bunch of my college roommates for a "Man-cation" in UT. They skied while I fished (skiing is too risky for my bad knees), we played video games, and gorged ourselves on junk food. Its been 14 years since most of us met as freshman at BYU. I feel blessed to have such great friends who are good examples to me. We had a LOT of fun and plan to make getting together a greater priority in the future.

The weather in UT was terrific and I was in HEAVEN fishing all day for 2 days in a row, not having to worry about deadlines or hurrying home.
RooBear has been sooo much fun. He's still a snugglebug, especially when I let him stuff himself with marshmallows right before bed time.

He's been zooing a lot with friends and cousins. Here he is next to some monkeys with his buddy Smith.
I took an afternoon off to pick up some craigslist furniture for Cbug and take Reed fishing. We met up with my cousin Greg and his boys, Tyce and Koston. We caught a catfish that the boys had fun with. While Tyce and Koston were afraid to touch the fish, Reed couldn't keep his hands off of it!
The due date for Baby Girl is coming quickly. Candace has been in Hyper-MotherBird-Nesting mode. Aside from shopping, she's been sanding, painting and decorating at a pace not healthy for a woman 7 months pregnant. Can someone get her to post pictures of her projects?
3 comments:
The wise man song is Macy's favorite too; she came running over when I turned on the video. Those boys are so cute together!
That looked like a fun man-cation and I'm glad it looks like Reed has learned to love fishing like his daddy!
we're going to have to start the wise man song in our nursey if those boys love it so much!
little reed man is growing so fast! i need to see him in person!
i love that you stuffing reed full of marshmallows makes him more cuddly! i will have to try that.
yes, candace! please post pics! i love to see your projects.
Post a Comment