On Friday the weather was perfect and some of the views within the canyon were gorgeous.
As soon as we got there, Roo had no trouble getting dirty head to toe.
I love this picture because its him "on the go". I couldnt get him to hold still for a picture. He was so busy playing with the older kids and running around the camp site!
Myth: "It never rains in Arizona".
FACT: "It never rains in Arizona...unless you've just washed your car or you're camping with a 2 yr old".
After spending 1.5 hours trying to get Reed to sleep in the tent, the wind kicked up at night blowing our tent around and keeping me up. The camp on the other side of the hill was blaring obnoxious music until 1:30am, which is when the wind turned to rain. It rained all the way til breakfast time. I'm just grateful we stayed dry and that one of us DID get some sleep!

It was in the low 40s at breakfast time, which made for a clingy RooBear.

We had pancakes, bacon, and juice. Roo was more interested in playing with the big kids than eating, though.


Reed loved riding the quad with me, which of course made me very happy! I can't wait until baby girl is old enough for the whole family to go camp. We had a good time. Here's a video from when we woke up in the morning. I think the sound of the rain drops on the tent was a little confusing to Reed.
3 comments:
I love his little laugh at the end. Tim is so excited to take the boys. Me too :).
Who won? ... Man, wild or child?! Haha! Looks like a Roo Bear had a great time camping with his Dada. Let the traditions begin! (Marshmallows, popcorn, Oreos, French fries,.....guaranteed fun!)
his cheeks are the absolute best.
Post a Comment