Saturday, January 31, 2015

Buggy Quotes

I just returned from a week long sales conference in San Jose.  I missed my family so much that at the airport I pulled my luggage way beyond the normal arrivals pickup spot so I could jump in the van ASAP.

I received a warm greeting from all 3 of my specials but I had to note Charlotte's quote.  In the 12 hours I've been home Charlotte has said 2x: "Daddy, you my best Daddy eva!"  One time was in the ride home from the airport, the other when we were snuggling this morning after watching cartoons.


(Update 2/5/15): Charlotte's quote from early this morning when I was snuggling her in her bed, she reaches up and kisses my elbow and says "Daddy, I love you the best!". 
(Update 2/18/15): "I...I...I...lub you this much (touching her hands behind her back)...all the way to heaven!"

No comments: