Gal Pal came to town to go to Sundance with some friends and she decided to grace us with her presence for a bit. No, we didn't plan the matching argyle sweaters... we're just kindred spirits. I miss this girl. Come visit more often Amanda!!!
We decided to get domestic and made some delicious chocolate chip cookies while Curtis played, guess what, Call of Duty.
Cookies + war zone = Yum and Yum.
After Gal Pal left I was on a roll so I decide to make a homemade (except the crust) chicken pot pie. Nothing like some good ol' comfort food. Although Cur didn't care much for it... "too many onions." I'm still learning to cook for his tastes.
2 comments:
How fun to see Amanda! I miss my old girlfriends. I like the color of your kitchen aid. We need a tour of your place!
i am so impressed! i miss you soo much.
Post a Comment