When I worked for Allen+Philp Architects back in AZ I worked on a resort and spa project in Paradise Valley called Montelucia. It was such a fun project to work on and the team of people who created it were even more fun. It opened 3 months ago and I'm proud to say that it was deemed cool enough for
The President to stay at. How cool is that? I wish I was there to see it completed.
Here's a link to an article about it:
http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2009/02/17/20090217obamavisit0217-ON.htmlAnd the link to the resort website for more photos:
http://www.icmontelucia.com/
I feel like a proud parent. This was the office baby for the whole 2 years I was there.
5 comments:
very nice!!
So exciting!!
Congrats! That's neat. They made a big deal in the AZ Republic that Obama chose to stay there instead of the Biltmore, where all of the previous presidents have stayed. =)
it is gorgeous. i hope you get a discount. :)
Good work!
Post a Comment