Here are 25 things I love and miss about my dear 25 year old friend Chelsea (in no specific order):
1. Car rides on the way to school. Driving too fast to make it to class on time (we were perpetually late). Singing at the top of our lungs. Fighting over what song to listen to or who's turn it was to be dj.
2. Being the frequent third wheel on her and Jay's dates.
3. Having heart to hearts.
4. Ditching class to go see a movie in the middle of the day.
5. Laying out at the pool together.
6. 2 hour lunches between classes.
7. Staying up for 3 days straight working on projects. Making up crazy dance moves in our drafting chairs (remember the chimney sweep?). Deliriously laughing and laughing while she cried over a broken project (I'm sorry but I still laugh when I think about that night).
8. Listening to songs on repeat while we drafted into the morning.
10. Getting ready separately in the morning only to come out of our rooms wearing the exact same outfit... seriously.
11. Reading our textbooks outloud in weird accents just to keep it interesting.
12. Being silly constantly.
13. Being the only ones in class to not take it too seriously. We were always talking other girls off cliffs.
14. Having my own personal stylist who put up with me when I couldn't find a thing to wear.
15. Being the most steady person I know.
16. Asking her for advice and final opinions on anything and everything.
17. Getting love from her doggy.
18. Finishing each others sentences (that's what happens when you spend 24 hours a day together).
19. Having a friend I can trust with anything.
20. Having the best Maid of Honor of all time. She took care of everything for me on my most special day.
21. Begging her to eat nuts just to see what would happen (joking of course, she's very allergic).
22. Talking about having babies at the same time and living next door to each other.
23. Scheming plans to have a wedding business together someday.
24. Telling her everything.
25. Having the best friend I could ask for. I'm so grateful to have such an amazing lady in my life!
Happy quarter of a century
Chose-Pose!!! Love you!
4 comments:
I love this list! It was such a great birthday surprise & made me miss you even more. I need to get serious about finding a ticket to come visit! Love you!!! Chose
Dear friends really are the best!!!!
my wife is a sweetheart!
How cute! I love best friends.
Post a Comment