Saturday, Shaw Carpet sponsored a ski day for all the interior designers in my office so we headed up to Canyons. I brought Cur and we had an absolute blast. It was a gorgeous day.
We went up the first hill together and, true to form, I was too stubborn to listen to any of Cur's great pointers. It's frustrating to fall over and over and over again!
Cur was brave/waaaaaay better at this than me (Is there anything he's not good at?) so he went up the black diamond runs with the big kids while I stayed on the green hills with the babies. I love how contemplative he looks sitting on the lift.
Can you find Curbo?
Rob (thanks Rob & Shaw Carpet for taking us all!), Gritt & Timaree (my fellow interior design gurus).
My cube-mate, Amelia. She's great.
Beautiful.
(Thank you to Gritt for most of the pics!)
5 comments:
you're welcome (for the pics).
what a fun snowboarding weekend we had. although i sometimes debate if i want to go or not, i always end up having a blast.
so never pass up another ski day!
Candace, you're an adorable snow bunny! I'm sure Curtis was in heaven on the slopes. It sure looks beautiful. What a fun weekend.
How fun! I wish I got to enjoy that aspect of living in snow when I did. This season I'm not missing it though!
That looks like so much fun.. and you are brave i would not have even been up for it.
I am so jealous!!! Tim is going up to utah this weekend for the second time this season to go snowboarding... you are boarding... Everyone is boarding except me! Next year when Tim and I come up to go boarding I am going to make you go with us!
Post a Comment