Friday, September 11, 2009

Go Fish.

Curtis and I headed up the canyon tonight to do a little fly fishing. Within one hour we had 6 fish on the line. At one point Curtis got his line caught in a bush so he handed the pole to me. Within seconds (literally) I had one. What a rush! Now I know why he's addicted. He got two huge ones on the line and they both flew down the current into the fast moving water. Unfortunately they both got away, leaving us with only a big fish story to tell. Check out the action.

Even though this photo is blurry I love the expression on his face.


2 comments:

Annie and Clayton Evans said...

ok you guys have to stop fishing so much...you are making Clayton so jealous!!!

Chelsea said...

Looks like fun! Enjoy it while it lasts...winter is just around the corner!