Such a beautiful bride!
Now's the part where I get carried away with photos because they had their reception at such an architecturally groovy place (I held back so you can count yourself lucky!)
Tempe Center of the Arts:
Hollybear! I miss frequent hugs from this girl.
Seriously, how gorgeous is she?
The Berrylicious crew (yes, Julie you're a crew now that you have a little one on the way!)
I even got to hang out with Chosey & Jay! A special treat. I love them.
Congratulations Brannon & Amanda!!! We love you!
3 comments:
Great pics! Such a wonderful day for so many reasons! Yay Brananda! Yay Chose & Cbug reunion!
p.s. my word verification is "dishole". What in the world???
Ok, she looks amazing and so tiny! So do you! How fun to be able to go down there and be there for the wedding.
p.s. You can never post too many pics. That's my philosophy.
I'm stoked that we made your blog :) And I'm glad you got to come down for the wedding...you guys going to be up there for turkey day? We will! Oh, and our new blog is rickandjulieberry.blogspot.com
Miss your face and send me some of those wedding pics!
Post a Comment