This year we decided to dress up and head to the MBA Halloween party. I tried with all my might to get Curtis to dress up as a hunter to go with my deer costume but at the last minute it didn't come together and he refused to go to the store to get a hunting vest. Good thing he has a real life Diamondbacks uniform! He looks so cute as a ball player (even if our outfits were completely unrelated - maybe next year I'll plan a little better).

This is the only other photo we took. Our dear friends, The Freebairns. Aren't their costumes great?

My favorite part of the evening was as we were walking out the door we heard a little girl yell, "Mom! A reindeer just walked out the door!!" So cute.
Hope you all had a
Happy Halloween!!!
5 comments:
You guys look great! You make the perfect deer. Did you walk around saying "Oh deer..."? Miss you!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I wish I wasn't lazy and had porter and me dress up. You guys look great!
How fun! I love the eyelashes!
Curtis is a cute ball player and Candace is a super cute deer! Too cute for any hunters! :-)
You go girl with those lashes! You guys look great:) Miss you too:)
Post a Comment