Monday, November 16, 2009

This made me smile

7 comments:

porter and karla said...

porter and karla are thankful for good friends like the heymans who share wonderful messages on their blog!!!or should we say our blog. . . .according to curtis.

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Loved it! Thanks Candace. :-)

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

PS
It reminds me of the "on the street" interviews Curtis did for his Sunday school lesson when we were in New York. Do you still have that video Curbo?

Candace Heyman said...

Diane - I was thinking the same thing when I saw that. Curbo's interviews were great.

Cur - you should post some of those!

Beth Davis said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this video!!!
Congratulations on being parents you two:-) Get ready to feel a love you've never experienced before in your life- it's amazing!

Nielsens said...

that made me smile too! :)

Tim and Jennifer said...

I loved it! This reminds me of Curbo's videos too. We'll miss you guys on Thursday! We'll miss all of our family!