If you said "NO", you are correct!
If you said "Yes", then I'll give you another try to redeem yourself. Are there any discrepancies between this picture....


And this one....???
NO THERE IS NOT!!!
That's because I just got some new Steve Nash MVP basketball shoes today and I'm a whole new baller!
It was high time I got a new pair. You can see the matching holes in the soles.
With hops like these, I'm pretty sure I can dunk now.






7 comments:
Next up, grow your hair the same length. I'm sure Candace would love that.
Your shoes do look cool thought. Time to work on that dunk. You look a little flustered.
and those are some sweet kicks! but what happened to the shout out to the brudder that found em? haha i cant wait to be able to play you in my new kobes.
your funny!
hahahahha ohhh curtis i love it!
ps this is bub
I might have wet my pants a little cuz I was laughing so hard. Everyone needs a little Curtis in their lives!
Watch out Steve Nash!! Nice shoes Curbo. :-)
Post a Comment