Friday, August 6, 2010

Blessing Day.

Curtis gave Reed his first blessing on Sunday. We were so grateful to have family in town and dear friends there for the special day. I'm also so grateful for the gospel and for the Priesthood that my husband honors. Reed's blessing was beautiful. There are lots of good things in store for him.

This boy is so handsome. We love him dearly.






{The blue bib was made by my Great Grandma Free. She gave me some baby things before she passed away and I'm very grateful to have them. He was blessed in a white crocheted blanket she also made, similar to a pink one she made me as an infant. I love and miss her so much and am happy to know I'll see her again someday.}

4 comments:

Porter and Karla said...

oh I just want to sqweeze him and nibble on those cheeks of his!!!

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Adorable! It was a very special day. :-)

Kyleen and Brent said...

Oh he is so cute! How fun for you! congrats

Lisa said...

He looks so adorable. I love that you were able to have a part of your Grandmother with you on the special day. The bib is so cute! Perfect for the occasion.