It was so fun to get a chance to enjoy FALL! I miss that cool crisp air. Provo has a certain smell during fall that is so fresh I wish I could bottle it. Since Curtis is blessed to have a job where he can work pretty much anywhere, and they happen to have an office in Orem, he was able to join Reedy-Roo and I in good ole Utah part way into the week (partly to alleviate his fly fishing bug). We even got some family pictures to prove it! Curtis was mortified when my mom and I proposed we drag her settee across the street into the park for pictures but I'm sure glad we were able to convince him.
We ended our week in Utah with a celebration of our 2 year anniversary! Post on that to come.
7 comments:
What beautiful photos! So glad Curtis was able to bear it. I'm sure your mama had a great time smoochin' Reedy Roo!
Oh my I'm teary eyed! I love the kissing photo and the one of Curbo kissing his minibike. Roobear also looks handsome in that Polo outfit. I'm loving the updates! Keep them coming!
I Love your family pictures!!! Sooo cute!!! When are we going to all see eachother again??!!! Miss you guys :)
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!!
Those family pictures turned out so fabulously!! Get that first one framed!
the park pictures are great! love them! i miss having you guys up here!
Such a beautiful family! SOOOO perfect together:)
Post a Comment